OhioHeretoHelp.com Find Us
- Ohio Department of Job and Family Services:
- call 1-877-852-0010.
- Veteran Services Unit:
- call 1-888-296-7541, Option #5.
- Ohio Dept of Insurance:
- call 1-800-686-1526.
- Additional Medicaid Information:
- call 1-800-324-8680 or TTY (hearing impaired) 1-800-292-3572.
- Ohio's Free Medical Clinics Information:
- call 614-221-6494.
- Ohio's Best Rx:
- call 1-866-923-7879.
- Partnership for Prescription Assistance:
- call 1-888-477-2669.
- Identify Child Care Facilities:
- call 1-866-635-3748, Option #2, ext.#1.
- Foreclosure Prevention Information:
- call 1-888-404-4674.
- Additional Child Support Information:
- To find the CSEA in your county, call 1-800-686-1556 or visit http://jfs.ohio.gov/County/cntydir.stm. Each of the state's 88 counties has a CSEA, staffed by people who are well-versed in Ohio laws, practices and who can answer your questions and explain your rights.
- Ohio Benefit Bank Information:
Ohio has 90 local One-Stop offices designed to assist job seekers, employers and youth with a wide range of workforce-related services.