Welcome to OhioHeretoHelp.com


OhioHeretoHelp.com is no longer available.


If you are looking for a job, visit 


To apply for cash assistance, food assistance, unemployment insurance or help with child care, visit the

Ohio Department of Job and Family Services.


To apply for Medicaid, visit the

Ohio Department of Medicaid.


For information about the Women, Infants and Children (WIC) program, visit the

Ohio Department of Health.


If you need assistance with housing, visit the

Ohio Housing Finance Agency or the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.


For help paying your home heating bills, visit the

Ohio Development Services Agency.


For help paying your telephone bill, visit the

Public Utilities Commission of Ohio.